Damp, Ice and Grit....

Aw, Fuffins, I was hoping something wouldve happened for you over the weekend - admit it, you just want to enjoy your damp, ice and grit for a bit longer really don't you? :lol: xx

Aw, Fuffins, I was hoping something wouldve happened for you over the weekend - admit it, you just want to enjoy your damp, ice and grit for a bit longer really don't you? :lol: xx

mandspice said:

I think that is it :D

I can't get away with sniffing a damp towel for a hour when I have popped. Had it covering everything but my eyes last night when I was watching America's Got Talent :shock: :rotfl:

bhe101 said:
I love sponges!!! Preferably damp ones. I bite a big bit off and chew it into smaller bits. It takes a lot of will power not to swallow! :oops:
I also love brushing my teeth, well my gums really hard with the toothbrush!! Any sort of chemicaly smell gets me drooling too.

Oooh you sound like you have the cravings I had in my pregnancy!! And I still have them 4 months on hehe..

I have a huge thing for anything cleaning product smell :lol: Cif wipes are amazing! Shower gel is also sooo good and I love painting and the smell! My mum used mr muscle kitchen spray the other day and I can't stop thinking about it :lol: I so have to buy some! Least my house is spotless and germ free!

fuffins1981 said:
mandspice said:

I can't get away with sniffing a damp towel for a hour when I have popped. Had it covering everything but my eyes last night when I was watching America's Got Talent :shock: :rotfl:

I was away last night fuffins...I thought you may have gone into labour! Anyway how are you feeling? Oh and there's damp towels aplenty on the labour wards :wink: :lol: :hug:

Your all mad! :shock: :rotfl:
The smell of anything damp makes me really sick right now! :puke:

Fuffins hope you pop soon! :hug:

kazlin said:
fuffins1981 said:
mandspice said:

I was away last night fuffins...I thought you may have gone into labour! Anyway how are you feeling? Oh and there's damp towels aplenty on the labour wards :wink: :lol: :hug:

I don't think I am ever going to pop!

A psychic today has told me 7th August :shock: :oops: :rotfl:

Oooooohhhh i love crunching on ice, youve made me want some now, i keep going to my dads everyday because he has an ice machine on his freezer, it heaven, i need to get this thought out of my head as i wont be able to sleep arghhh!!! :D

In my last pregnancy which was also a boy, i craved chalk and crunched 8-10 packets of love hearts everyday!

This time i love ice and freshly creasoted fences - heaven - he he x x

Bought some ice pops today. Just put them in the freezer....mmmmmmmmm :lol:

Can I visit your dad Gem?

He He :rotfl: Ill ask him, i feel a visit comeing on after work today!!

Oohhhhh Crnch Crunch Crunch!! I love ice pops but much prefer just plain ice it has this refreshing bite to it that makes my teeth and mouth feel so good - oh no i feel the urge to go right now!!! he he x x

Gem212 said:
He He :rotfl: Ill ask him, i feel a visit comeing on after work today!!

Oohhhhh Crnch Crunch Crunch!! I love ice pops but much prefer just plain ice it has this refreshing bite to it that makes my teeth and mouth feel so good - oh no i feel the urge to go right now!!! he he x x

Bloody show off :x :rotfl:

I have to make do with a bag of Aldi ice cubes :(

They take sooo long to crunch down that my teeth start getting sensitive :lol:

Gem....I think once you tell your dad that i will visit complete with a damp towel....he may just say....no :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back