I WANT TO GO OVERDUE!

Jade&Evie

Reaction score
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Possibly the only one on here who does.....

We saw a flat yesterday which we have decided we liked... and we are supposed to be moving NEXT WEEKEND. I'd very much like this week to pack, next week to unpack and then a week to settle in and generallyget things perfect.

SO....

:pray: BABY I WOULD LIKE YOU TO ARRIVE AT 41 + 1.... :lol: :lol: :lol: (which incidentally is my FILs birthday!)

You can have all the luck in the world with going overdue, im sure others wont want it :D

I'm not that bothered to be honest, im not in any major discomfort (yet) that im fed up to the back teeth of being pregnant so when it comes it comes IMO.

Good luck with the move and baby staying put.

:shock: You must be the only one on here who wna to go overdue!! :shock:

I hope it happens for you tho..if it makes things easier with your house moving-you'll have to do some crazy last minute nesting!!! :dance:

STAY PUT BABY-YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN COME LATE!! :shakehead:

I want to go over due too!

But's that is only because LO is due July 12 and I want it to arrive in the school holidays so LO can have its birthday off (I was born New Year's Eve, so always had my b'day off). I said to DH if it is born before the summer holidays i'll let LO have the day of off school, he was like no you can't do that! WATCH ME! :hug:

Mx

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was normally off on my birthday because I was born around Easter... when it was on a school day I had to go to school but I had a 'birthday weekend' instead :D

my OH has pointed out that now we would like her to stay put for a while she'll probably arrive tomorrow :roll: :rotfl:

Hehe I'm due before you anyways :lol:

Good luck and I hope your LO stays put for you :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back