Bumps To Babes!

DebbieM

Reaction score
We went to a class on Saturday morning which is led by our miidwife (although she was ill so another very nice MW came along and did it instead). It's called Bumps To Babies and is a 2 week course for parents-to-be and this week covered everything about the birth, from details about Peterborough Maternity Unit to actually giving birth and pain relief etc.

We found it really interesting and she gave us all a chance to ask and answer questions, rather than her just sitting there talking for 2 hours.

I answered lots of her questions. The other girls seemed quite shy and their partners didn't say 2 words between them (even Matt was quiet for a change) LOL. :rotfl:

There is another class next week which I *think* will probably cover feeding, sleeping, bathing etc.

Very exciting and it did help me make a few decisions about the birth too!

ooo i should get of my fat ass and book sum of these classes lool they sound like fun :)

Glad you found it usefull :D

We went to a session like that a month or so ago, in our area they call it Parentcraft. It was really interesting, even hubby wasn't bored :) The following week we went to have a look around the hospital delivery suite which I have to say was a bit of a scary experiance as we could hear a woman screaming :shock: apparently she was about to deliver!

thats sounds great debbie ! what choices have u made now then ?

ooh i like that sort of thing, they have nothing like that here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back