I want to f'ing cry :(

Emma.b

Reaction score
As above^^

I hate my body sometimes! Dont want to bore you with detail but i seem to be ov'ing for forever!

Got my first positive cd16
CD17 got a positive at 1.30 and negative at 10pm
CD18 positive again at 4.30pm
Felt a stabbing pain in right ovary, assumed i'd ov'd late last night.
CD19 4.30 another positive opk!

On top of this i have awful dull,achey pains like af, that seems be around my right side at the min,altho this was in my left side day before. Im now in a shit arse mood, and want to punch someones face in!

I usually get 2 positive opks a month, and feel very few ov pains if any sometimes!

Argh! Sort ya self out body! :wall2:

Sorry your having a hard time Hun. Fx you will catch your little egg this month xx

Not sure if this applys but opk's can be +ve when your preg.

I have an app on my phone that logs temp n cm so your not just going on opks..maybe worth a try?

Big hugs.xx

I think I might try temping next cycle. Altho thinking about it I haven't had any ewcm at all this cycle, did have a bit of thick creamy discharge today tho. X x

I was thinking about temping this cycle, I'm rubbish at monitoring cm. I normally have ov pains but had them 3 times this cycle and had +ve opk each time so no idea what was going on!
Your opks are close together but I'd try more than one method if I was you x

Not sure if this applys but opk's can be +ve when your preg.

If the time between the negative on cd17 and the next positive was greater i would have thought maybe there was a chanc it was picking up early pregnancy. But i got the negative at 10pm then the positive the next day at 4.30....we have been bd'ing every night since cd15. But i would have thought less than 24hours for it to pick up on an hormone change is out the question? Especially on a digital opk?

To top things off i've just tested again and its a negative now. But for how long i dont know. It seems if i test around 4.30 i get a positive but if i test at 10pm its always negative weird! lol

Sorry I hadnt registered what you'd written.
I think opks are best used between particular times, not 100% when it is though, sorry x

Thats ok, dont worry lol. Suppose i'll have to keep testing and see what happens!

Good luck hun - yes maybee try temping, it can only help try to pin down your ov, other than that , nookie every other day and every day in fertile week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back