I want my mommy....

beanie

Reaction score
Not me, Seren. I went into my work office today to catch up with friends. They all wanted to hold Seren who is usually really happy when being held by others but today was not one of those days. Everytime someone picked her up she would cry, then when she saw me she would cry even more til I held her. Then at one point she held up her arms to me, she has never done that before. I felt so wanted, even if it was a coincidence.

aw aint that sweet, i remember the first time Dior banged her head she craweld across the floor to me crying said mama and put her arms up for a love i picked her up and she was sobbing on my sholder stroking my hair :cry:

was the nicest thing ever!!!!!

Awww
Brody arches his back and raises his arms a little when I go to pick him up, it's amazing :)

AAAAAWWWW BLESS HER! i wish El J would do that lol actually i think she has but only once. makes u feel so... loved lol!! awwww

Whilst it was a shame that she wouldn't go to anyone else I was secretly pleased as I was feeling like anyone could do my job, but I know that I will soon be wishing someone else could hold her. Like I said its the first time today, usually she loves being carried around.

Awww bless her heart ! Damien has started to become like that - he is instantly settled with me, but usually will go to other people. I'm glad he loves me the most :lol:

Makes me feel like a mum (because of course getting up in the night, changing nappies, feeding and caring for her didn't :wink: but you know what I mean)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back