I want my baby now.

jazzmum2be

Reaction score
17 weeks of pregnancy is long enough for me.
I want my baby now!! :pray:
Holding the girls 3 month old baby today at the young mums place got me all excited about mine :D
I dont even care if I get a nice bump now I just want to go into labour.
(bet I wont be saying that when I actually am though) :rotfl:
Nowing me in a few days Ill have already packed my hospital bag lol

hey its funny u mention ur hospital bag was thinking about mine last night :rotfl:

i know i cant wait for baby chezza to come, i wanna be in labour having kids is the best feeling in the world and i want it to come now :rotfl: :rotfl:

of course now is abit early and so is 17 weeks but hun it will fly be

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

enjoy the peace now chick :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yeah I guess thast true.
I just wish there was someones baby I could like borrow untill mine comes... :think:
:rotfl:

awwwww i was like that when one of my colleagues came into work, a few weeks ago, with her one month old. had a little hold and just wanted to hold mine!

trust me - you will so miss being pregnant after you have your babies!!!

i do, im begging for another lol

HHA over the last few days this is all ive been sayin...

"I want megan now!" i even told her the other day she can come now if she wants so long as she promises 2 be ok lol.

BUt aaron is like noooo she cant haha xx

Dont get me started with the hospital bag again :lol: :talkhand: :talkhand: :talkhand:

yeah im the same two of my friends have just had baby boys and as soon as I seen them I was like I want mine now its so not fair :(

My sister is currently in labour!!!! :cheer: and ive been feeling really jealous all day... wanting mine :lol: im only gonna be worse when i get my 1st cuddle... :D

Honestly ladies you will REALLY miss your bumps when they are gone!!!

Even though I had this gorgeous little baby I still missed all that kicking inside me, and rubbing it!

Oh and get all the sleep you can whilst you can!!!

Oh god talking about hospital bag.. i had a nightmare last night that i was in labour, and my hospital bag wasnt packed.. its really made me paranoid.. Must get it sorted to stop the nightmares.. lol.. x x

*Rainbow* said:
Oh god talking about hospital bag.. i had a nightmare last night that i was in labour, and my hospital bag wasnt packed.. its really made me paranoid.. Must get it sorted to stop the nightmares.. lol.. x x

you sound like me... see my post bout my moment of panic the other night over my hospital bag :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back