I want my baby and so gutted that things went wrong

Morganuk

Reaction score
Ive been trying to block it all out but im gutted I lost baby.
Even thou it wasnt the best time I would of made it work.
Now my oh is telling me he dosnt love me any more, although not sure he really means it as said it before and said after he loved me.
Is this punishment all the bad things ive done in my life.
My emotions are all over the place, one min im ok and the next im feeling like this.

I want another baby, is that wrong even thou my lifes not stable.

i think right now chick oyu just need to grieve for your baby.

If your OH is saying that to you then he doesnt deserve you.
Take it from me who has been through this (including with the partner then saying that), please just concentrate on you and jaeda. These so called men dont deserve the air they breath let alone us. Unfortunatly David is now managing to ruin another girls life.

Take care darling and please dont be hard on yourself. You will have more babies when its right love :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you hun, your always there with your comforting words and it means a lot. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I have decided im staying in East Sussex now away from him.
A new start.

aww sweetie i know how u feel u know i was there 2 weeks ago, and it was HORRIBLE. i felt the same, i wanted my baby back so bad i felt sick. and i was refusing to even believe it was happening clutching on to the very last flimsy little straws :(

i'm telling you it DOES get easier. i cant believe how much progress iv made in only 2 weeks- but at the time it felt like i'd never climb out of the hole.

altho its been easier for me as my boyf is supportive and tells me he loves me i cant imagine how ur relationship situation must magnify the m/c one.

u do just need to grieve, slinky sarah is right. we are all here for you x x x

:hug:

im here any time chick you know that xxx

glad you are staying there away from him. Is that with your mum? you need her suport right now.
You are so so strong and you need to keep believing that. You have over come so much and are still standing and still clean. You are doing fantastic and keep it up :)
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you Trixie hun, I think everything else in my life is adding to it and Im either on auto pilot or crumberlinfg, im scared im going to really crash, i dont even make sense cause my heads so fucked up :(

Thank you for the support hun, much apprecited :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Slinky Sarah said:

glad you are staying there away from him. Is that with your mum? you need her suport right now.
You are so so strong and you need to keep believing that. You have over come so much and are still standing and still clean. You are doing fantastic and keep it up :)

Yes im at my mums and they are all saying to stay to.
I no its the best thing and need to start sorting my life out b4 it gets any worse.

He sent me a text saying to stop bothering him, he wants to get on with his own life :shock: :twisted:

Morganuk said:
Slinky Sarah said:

Yes im at my mums and they are all saying to stay to.
I no its the best thing and need to start sorting my life out b4 it gets any worse.

He sent me a text saying to stop bothering him, he wants to get on with his own life :shock: :twisted:

thats good that your with your mum hun she can help you.

And as for that excuse of a man, ditch him. He doesnt give a shit obviously.
You are better off deleting his number and leaving him to it. You have your gorgeous daughter and she just needs her mummy which she has.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks Sarah, my sons due home soon so looking forward to spending the weekend with him and it will also help take my mind off things :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

great hun thats just what you need :)

hope you have fun together chick xxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

So sorry for your loss hun - your oh is probably just dealing with the grief too (although perhaps not in the most postive way). Stay strong hun, you will get your baby one day xxx

hey hun thanks for your PM and i replied with quite a long letter lol,

but just wanted to send some hugs now :hug: :hug:

Thanks Tracy and everyone else, woke up in a better mood and am thinking about doing a plan of what i want to do and doing it.

Hope things work out great for you whatever you decide, i had a wobbly day on thursday where i couldn't stop crying for my baby but then yesterday i spoke to loads of people and realized that it happens so often that the chances of having healthy babies after it are so high as so many women have sad tales to tell but are walking around with babies now. Keep your chin up hun, these things happen for a reason and you look fab in your new piccy so you will have the men falling at your feet when your ready :hug: :hug: :hug:

BabySols said:
Hope things work out great for you whatever you decide, i had a wobbly day on thursday where i couldn't stop crying for my baby but then yesterday i spoke to loads of people and realized that it happens so often that the chances of having healthy babies after it are so high as so many women have sad tales to tell but are walking around with babies now. Keep your chin up hun, these things happen for a reason and you look fab in your new piccy so you will have the men falling at your feet when your ready :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks hun and lots of hugs to you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I have fely cheerier the last few days and im quite surprised by it go am happy im feeling that way.
I think im not right in the head some days but time will sort me out hopeffully.
Im back for my scan tuesday but i no the answer already, just want the dnc over with so i can really move on.

Glad you are feeling a bit better honey :hug:

Can I also say you look so pretty in your avatar!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back