I wanna work for google!

That's it, OH can be a stay at home dad! :lol:

sorry, did i hear that correctly.... there is a rule at google, where staff must not be more than 100 metres from food!

my idea of heaven!!!!!!!!!

Never mind working there, I want to live there :D

I think you have to have a PhD to work for them as a developer, which is a bit elitist if you ask me... :roll:

So cool!!

Wouldnt want to be coming down that slide or pole with morning sickness though lol!!

x

Sounds awesome! 8) I want to work there!

I used to work for play.com a few years ago (there were only 4 of us answering phones and emails when I started, that had expanded to about 50 by the time I left a couple of years later).
Although it was nowhere as good as google it was certainly a lot more laid back than other jobs I've had.
We used to have fag breaks every half hour, listen to music while we worked and on sundays could even watch dvd's and play games inbetween waiting for the phone to ring. There used to be free doughnuts most days, you could wear whatever you wanted to work and we normally got a couple hundred quid xmas bonus and taken out for a fully paid for 3 course xmas meal :D
I left there to go on maternity leave to have James and was gutted cos around the time I left they were recruiting people from the customer service side to be trained up to work on the actual website :doh:
Although it was laid back everyone worked really hard because they had a respect for the company and managers and wanted it to do well. The work place felt like a family where everyone looked after each other. I've never worked anywhere else where it was fun to be at work.

I've worked for companys that treat their employees like rubbish and try and squeeze their moneys worth out of them and all that happens is the employees become disallusioned and think 'why should I do you any favours when you don't do me any?'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back