Teeth

AmberNicole

Reaction score
A few days ago I was looking at Ava's gums and thought I could see where her 2 bottom teeth will be coming in. Today I felt one of them! I don't feel so crazy now because I was starting to think I was just looking too hard. I wonder how long it'll take for it to completely cut through. :? :)

i did exactly the same, first one is through now, second half way and third just starting.

it was about a week in between.

it took about 2 weeks from when i could just feel dior two bottom teeth to then being able to see them when she giggled they look so cute apart from when i spoon feed her she bits the spoon now lol. and she just cut 4last week all at the same time at the top..

:( our babies are growning :x

ethan has got loads of teeth comming up but 2 at the bottom seem to be almost out hes very early for teething i think but they are deffo comming up all he does is noar on his fingers and fist :D

Awwww i cant wait for jamie to have his little front teeth it will look so cute!

I definately don't want my baby to grow so fast but at the same time it's so exciting and amazing to watch! I can't believe she's gonna have little teefies!

I can remember when you announced her arrival, can't believe Ava is getting her first teeth. Post some pics when they come through x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back