I think we have options!

Jojo84

Reaction score
So after a LOT of baby name suggestions some I hated have grown on me and we have three names... What do you think?

Anna Elizabeth
Felicity Anne
Lucy Annabelle
Jennifer Anne is also a possibility

I like them names. I am aimed more towards Felicity Anne :)

I think Jennifer is lovely and has a pretty shortened version too

The only thing that puts us off felicity is the shortening not of "flick" which I find really really irritating.

Our issue with Lucy is that we have a friend of ours who's daughter is called Lucy - were not very close but it bothers me a little.

Anna is my absolute favourite but hubby says it's not "special"
Enough
And doesn't "jump out" at him. :(

I hate that name lol believe . Me, these are,the only names,we agree in at all

I'm biased towards Lucy Annabelle because I have an Annabelle but otherwise I like Anna Elizabeth the best :) xxx

I like vCard Annabelle buy hubby was a straight no as a first name and Anna,Annabelle is over- egging it abit lol

The only thing that puts us off felicity is the shortening not of "flick" which I find really really irritating.

I have known three felicitys.

One is a Flick
One is a Fliss
One is a City

But really, whatever you call her will stick :)

See I hate the possibility of my child becoming any of those three nicknames, they're like nails running down a blackboard to me

From what you've said I recommend taking Felicity off the table. You have absolutely no control over what people will shorten it to, especially once she gets to school.

My favourite on your list is Anna Elizabeth - it sounds really nice together.

I like Lucy but then I am biased as I have a Lucie. Spelt that way as there is a Lucy at work so we just spelt it that way so we weren't copying X

I really love Annabelle, but my friend is called Annabelle, so I think it's a no! Xx

I really like Felicity Anne - but then I don't mind any of the nicknames either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back