• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i think this is it!!

Dee1985

Reaction score
i was walking round asda about 7.30.. (what is it with me and asda it was in there things started with Dior)
and felt like i had real bad period pains and low back ache came home had a bath but this feeling didnt go i was then getting strong pains every 30mins went to bed now iv just woke up and im getting contractions every 8mins there lasting about 10-15seconds??
im going to phone the hospital c what they say, im just so scared it might be bad wind as i aint been able to go in sooo long.... i had a show earlier its still coming out now lil bits of like jelly :oops:

but still no sign of these waters going!

im bored its 02.35 kris and Dior fast asleep i dont want to wake dior and take her my mums if this is a false alarm!!!

just phoned the hospital, iv got to go down to labour ward :shock: :think: im total crapping myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg dionne hope all ok hunny good luck xxxxx

oh how exciting! this is my first forum birth since i joined! :dance:

Ooooh Dionne Good luck

That was very unexpected!!! :shock:

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

GOOD LUCK! hope all goes / has gone! well and to plan!
we wait with baited breath!! :clap: :D

Can't believe it this really exciting. Good luck Dionne!!

Oh yes,

Julia...Where are you? She may just be having a lie in (lucky woman!) :lol:

Hi Dionnes Partner has posted in the new arrivals section

Congrats Dionne :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap:

Sarah xxx

Great news isnt it????? She is so lucky xx

yer yer!! so exciting, congrats dionne!!! xxxxxxxx

Have posted in the other section too but well done dionne, a huge congratulations :clap:

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back