I think there is a mouse in my house!!!

Toonlass

Reaction score
My cat is ace at catching mice and she has brought them home before. Usually she kills them and leaves them on the balcony, she brought one in through the living room window once but it was dead.

I leave the living room window open on a night so she can come and go as she likes but this morning when i got up she was desperately trying to get something from under the side board. Its really low to the ground so i can't see under there properly and its too heavy to pull out. I'm convinced there is a mouse under there and the thought does not fill me with happiness :( She keeps going back to it and making a trilling sound *shudder* sorry to all you cat lovers out there but i can't quite get my head around why people keep them as pets. (the cat is my OH's :lol:)

Last edited:
I would say that all that points to a mouse :) If she is a good mouser then she will wait and catch it! :) otherwise get a trap and put some chocolate in it :)

I'd get a trap and slide it way under, so puss can't reach to get her paws caught in it. X

ugh i think we've stil got ours! although its not gone in any of the gazillion traps we've got down! i was scared to put shoes on for weeks incase it was hiding in one of them!! i cant stand cats either, make my skin crawl (sorry cat lovers!)

The cat will get it I would think as soon as it moves out from where it's hiding. Poor u tho, I have 2 cats and the mouse thing freaks me out even tho I'm used to it!!! xxx

Ewwww we defo had one a few weeks back THANKFULLY it must have left the house! But I believe from what I was told them breeding because theres usally more than one or dying is a nightmare! Eeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back