I think I've had a miscarriage??

Nicole mummy

Reaction score
Feeling very rubbish and depressed today. I believe I've had a miscarriage due to the fact I had a blood test Friday confirming I was pregnant after none stop bleeding since my bfp only very lightly too and tested today only to get a barley noticeable positive. The test are getting lighter and lighter since Friday. I am due to go back for my second blood test taking on Monday afternoon on my husbands birthday but it's pretty obvious I've miscarried now.

Has anyone else suffered a miscarriage with little amount of bleeding or have I worse to come? I'm having awful pain now for the second day. Fed up x

So sorry you're going through this :( I have had 3 miscarriages, 2 of them were natural miscarriages and the bleeding was heavy. I was between 6-8 weeks at the time. With one of them, the bleeding started off as just spotting and increased to proper full on bleeding, second was sudden heavy bleeding. It may be different if earlier on though. Sending virtual hugs, such a horrible time xx

Hope you're ok. Think everyone has different signs and experiences. I had no bleeding at all as had mmc, only finding out there was no longer a heartbeat at the scan. So any bleeding I had was after erpc. It's good that you're back at the docs soon they will hopefully be able to talk you through things. Sorry you have found yourself in this situation x

Sorry for your loss. With my mc I just had bleeding like a normal period it didnt really get any heavier. Take care of yourself!

I'm sorry to hear your news. With my mc I had a small but heavy bleed one afternoon, it then stopped, two days later I had a scan which didn't show much so had blood taken that day and then more blood taken two days later. After the second lot of blood was taken I started bleeding a lot on my way home from the hospital and then bled heavily for a week. Seemed very strange that I had the first bleed and then nothing for four days before it started again. I didn't get any pain until the second lot of bleeding. Hope you are ok and the pain doesn't last too long for you.

My doctors are so crap! They are so rude on the phone, rang this morning they had my results wouldn't tell me? Just rang again spoke to a right rude bloke who I made tell them read me the results which are 'pregnancy not excluded'? No idea that means but from my past experience I'd lean towards ectopic? But still no idea. Doctor has still not looked at my results! Told me to ring tomorrow now after 4 and I'm still in pain! Fuming!

I'm told apparently I need a third lot of blood taken? I'm still in pain, been bleeding 11 days now and had the pain same length of time, pregnancy strips are reading negative. So fed up of it now. Still not bleeding as heavy as my period but getting worse. Any ideas whats going on? X

I had a third lot of blood taken, it was a week after the second blood was taken. My tests were still showing a faint positive. Here they take blood until you are under a certain level, which mine was after the third blood test. I bled for 12 days (from the first bleed) then it (and the pain) finally stopped. Hope your pain eases soon, it sucks doesn't it, hugs x

Miscarriage confirmed my blood results have gone from 85 on Friday to 25 on Monday. They want to take another blood test Friday at 11:30 to make sure things are happening naturally or if I need medical assistance. In pain still and feeling awful. X

Hi Nicole, I'm really sorry for your loss, I've had 2 MMC's so had no bleeding just found out at the scan. I had a D&C so only had light spotting afterwards. I hope the bleeding /pain stops for you soon did they do an ultra sound for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back