I think I'm getting there!!!

flisstebbs

Reaction score
Thank you to all the ladies who have been offering support and advice on bf so far.

This morning I have used the manual pump and got out 20mls. Sounds crap, but having gone from 2 days ago only getting little drops and crying about it to this is great progress to me. Hopefully my medela pump will arrive today (latest Monday though), and I'm hoping this will improve things even more.

J gets weighed today, I'm really hoping things are looking up and she is gaining now, as it all feels like it is going in the right direction now :). That awful anxious /weepy feeling I was having seems to be going too now, I'm assuming this was the baby blues?

We are going to actually brave it for DH's last day of pat leave and go into town to celebrate :dance:

Ahh I'm so pleased hun!! I got 45ml from my medela today so you will defo notice a difference :) I've been told to get fenugreek to boost supply so maybe you could try that too. Nothing to lose :)

What time is weigh in? E put on 70g overnight but that has to be partly down to formula.

Let me know how you get on and enjoy your trip out. I feel housebound as need to feed and pump constantly to maintain supply!! Hopefully just short term! X

Well done!

BFing is blooming hard work, especially when you have to pump aswell .... let me know if you need anymore help xx

:) J gained 40g. Slightly less that target, but not much. HV was happy with this. Pump not arrived today, but i'll keep going with the manual over the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back