I think I can feel the witch coming...

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Hello ladies...

I think I can feel the witch on her way.....if thats the case and she arrives tomorrow, thats exactly 4 weeks since i had my first spot of brown blood with the miscarriage....

will also mean that my luteal phase has been 12 days this time as opposed to my normal 16 days...i know it's going to be a bit to pot this month with the miscarriage....but how crackers if af does come tomorrow.......exactly 4 weeks after mc started!!!!

Can I also just say that thank f**k it's no longer March tomorrow....and i dont normally swear...but March has been such a poo month....so much heartache, so many losses......hardly any BFPs and lots of upset ladies and I'm not having it!!!!

So bring on spring and bring on lots of happy ladies and bouncing beans.....!!

xxx

Aw, well you'll have to keep us updated.

I said this yesterday, March has not been a productive month AT ALL. Here's hoping April brings lots of happiness and BFPs xx

Sorry about your loss hun, i also had a mc 2 weeks ago so i knowhow you feel. I agree this month has been horrible. XxXxX

Surely we must be due a bumper crop of bfp's in April???? !!!!

i think we have to be......all those easter bunnies will be getting bfps all over the blinking shop!!! lol xx

cudnt agree more.. be glad to see the back of march tbh!
bring on april.. heres to a much more positive month :dust:
xxxxxxxxx

I know I won't be getting one in april, or May really. I think June will be my month :) :clock:

Last edited:
i know the feeling guys, i mc'd in january last year and it's hard but we keep trying one day it will all be alright. hope everything goes ok for you

Samsgirl, i'm glad you have your AF on time, no mucking about from the witch!! i totally agree, some LOVELY ladies have all had a disastrous March - soooooo goodbye March!!

xxx

I agree girls march has been such a poo april is such a breath air, i can feel her too shes due on sunday x

wow - i'm glad to hear you're back on track so quickly.

And :dust: for everyone this month

Yup, March was crap. So far 2011 has been utter crap all round. Lost job, lost house, lost baby. Thank god I still have my husband (touches wood).

I really hope the change in season brings a change in luck!

she hasnt arrived yet........i think she will come either monday or wednesday ......but then who knows...lol xx

im 14dpo today....so she should be here either tomorrow or going by past cycles i had a luteal phase of 16 days so hopefully she will be here by wednesday...just wish she would hurry up then i know my cycles are sorted after mc.....xx

im wishing her to come n all.. never thought id be doing that!!
but gettin pretty bored of seeing 1 line now..
want a fresh new cycle!! x

it would be a disaster for me to get a bfp at the moment...lol....very bad timing with the wedding.......but also you will have seen on other threads, im going to lose some weight first........so my new ttc regime is once i get down to 10 stone........hopefully tie in nicely with wedding night ;) or just before wedding xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back