I stopped thinking, and along it came!

Vix182

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I was here at the beginning of June on the TTC thread, obsessing over wether I was pregnant or not. I was not. I was pretty devastated, so came to the decision to just avoid thinking about it, or obsessing over it, and just let it happen.

I am now five weeks pregnant, and super excited if not a little nervous! I'm so excited to be contributing to this forum as a mum to be, and looking forward to the next stage of my life with little one in tow (or "Baby Bean" as I've been calling it)

I fully didn't expect the test that I did - for what I thought were exacerbated pre-menstrual symptoms - to come up positive, but it did and so did five others! It's so surreal, and I don't think I've properly processed it. My husband definitely hasn't... He said he keeps forgetting - I tell him that's because he doesn't have boobs the size of bowling balls!

This will be our first baby. I'm over the moon xx

Congratulations Vix!! I can feel your excitement. Wishing you and hubby a happy healthy baby.

Congratulations xx

Congratulations again, I've sent you a pm about joining our secret facebook group xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back