I should really keep my mouth shut

ISH

Reaction score
I was changing V's nappy, OH was in the room, and I just said 'one of these days he's going to poo on my hand'. Do I even need to continue? He took all of 10 seconds to poo on the said hand, then wee all over my top.

He NEVER wees or poos on anyone else!

Lol. Ah chicky. What an experience that must have been!

I'm waiting to get pee in my face. His willy looks up at me waaay too often and is threatening to do it!!

I had poo in my nail yesterday and didn't realise *boke*

I am just waiting for the day he gets me in the face now! Preferably when I have full make-up on.

lol, i get weed on a lot! I've completely failed to notice a spray right accross my front before until DH pointed out the splash pattern lol

Lol. Hey Star :hug:

It's amazing how much wee comes out of them! I was shocked when I first saw him pee. It's a lot! He always has wet nappies. He is a pee monster.

Wish he'd poo more though tbh.

x

My husband was just wondering when he's going to get more power to his jet and shoot it across the room! WTF, hopefully never!

Lol! Sorry! I had a poo explosion yesterday that resulted in Kynon getting a shower in the afternoon, poo everywhere! I recon it's a boy thing! He's always peeing on himself now as he can suck his toes and does this when he has nappy off time so you can image where the pee ends up! He really doesn't seem to care when he gets his own face! He managed to get his big sister for the first time on Friday, she wasn't impressed!

Lol!!! Poor you ish!! Maybe he saw it as a challenge?;)
Cam doesn't wee so often anymore with his nappy off and to date he hasn't poo'd with it off *touches loads of wood*

Lol!!! Poor you ish!! Maybe he saw it as a challenge?;)
Cam doesn't wee so often anymore with his nappy off and to date he hasn't poo'd with it off *touches loads of wood*

You do realise that's possibly the ultimate jinx Princess? :lol: xxx

Jonah's party piece is a wee fountain onto my foot. He saves his sharts for DH :D

My husband was just wondering when he's going to get more power to his jet and shoot it across the room! WTF, hopefully never!

This happened to us when lo was a few months old!! It was like a shot gun! Couldnt actually belive it! Lol

This happened to us when lo was a few months old!! It was like a shot gun! Couldnt actually belive it! Lol
LOL, can't wait then! Much better than poo, that's impossible to get out of a carpet :wall2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back