I saw my belly moving <3

jld123

Reaction score
I Laid awake for about an hour last night just watching my belly move around, the left side had arms or legs sticking out every so often and it was absolutely amazing.

I think even more amazing than feeling her kickking for the first time.

Nothing compares! I hope she does it this weekend for her daddy! He has only felt her kick twice so far as she shys away so hopefully he will be able to see it :)

im floating on air

Awww it's amazing isn't it. My hubby was a bit freaked out by it lol. Said it was the best but weirdest thing he's ever seen lol:) I can't wait to have it all again :) xxxxx

aww thats so nice :). i feel baba moving alot when i'm lying down relaxing, sometimes though when i'm sitting i feel something and then one side of my bump is a bit firmer than the other which goes more squidgey. i think its when she is lying on the other side, or pushing against one side of my bump :) i love the kicks - feeling them every day now, can't wait to properly see her moving around though!! :) xxx

awww thats so nice :) i dont see my belly moving but I feel him move around alot at night time... hope to see some movement soon if you are! xx

It was soo lovely! I was laying on my right side and it was happening on my left side. it was only by chance that I had a look, because i thought she was moving loads and kicking really hard, and sure enough i saw it! it was amazing, i hope you get to experience it soon enough.

scotchlassie - i know what you mean, i get that feeling too and always wonder what part of her body it may be!

everything seems to feel so real when you can feel/see the movements!

Wow I cant wait to see that! I've had my belly move with baby kicking or punching but not seen no hands and arms etc!!?? Can't wait! X

i had a elbow or knee sticck out of side of belly button other day i ad to push her bk in, an she went mad wiggling about

cheeky lil lady already got attitude like me haha x

baby was moving a lot during my last MW appointement,my belly got very hard on the left hand side at some point and MW said it was the baby's back ! it happened a lot before but I never knew what it was..I love watching my tummy moving even if at times I wish she was a bit less active and let me sleep ! lol

Awwwww that's so cute!
I was laughing so much at Celebrity Juice last night, I was probably jiggling the little one round and he was kicking away like noone's business! Got one massive kick and hubby had his hand on my belly but couldn't feel it :-( I keep saying "In a couple more weeks you'll be able to feel, promise" bless x

I know how you feel, I'm 18 weeks and I feel this strong kicks but my boyfriend can't feel them. Aww today something scared me and I jumped, as I did the baby flinched too. Felt so weird, but its a lovely feeling lol x

Awww! When OH gets back lay on your back on the bed after drinking fizzy pop! Always works for me :) xxx

she does it all the time now :) and my boyfriend saw and felt her too and he put his face on my tummy and he could feel it on his cheek, it was so lovely :) bless her

Aww thats so lovely!! :) I can't wait till I can see mine move too! xx Hope she moves about for daddy! x

Amazing feeling isnt it ?i cant wait until mu LO's kicks feel that strong :)

The laying on the back thing works for me too, thats when i get oh to put his hand on my tummy, the other day i was lying down and he put his ear on my tummy and thought he heard something hehe :), not sure if he really did and if it was the baby, but it was cute and made me giggle. When i'm proper relaxed it seems to be alot of the time when she wakes up and starts kicking away :), though i was having some awkward kicks down stairs when i was out for lunch yesterday - not comfy! hah xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back