• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i saw a heartbeat!

BumbleTumble

Reaction score
i had my early scan today! i saw a little bean and a heartbeat!

i wasnt offered a photo though :(

i was so happy i nearly cried! probably overreacting but i was scared i wasnt going to see anything!

there is a cyst, but they didnt seem too worried about it.

sooo, im happy now, alhthough already panicking about the 12 week scan in december! lol!

xxx

yey, so happy for you. Hope the next few weeks fly back for your 12 week scan xx

:dance: congratulations hun, so glad u got to see ur lil bean and all is well :) xx

ahh fab that ur lil beans ok hun :) i was cheeky at my early scan and asked them for a pic hehe!! i dont think i'd of been offered one otherwise! x

So happy for you hunny I bet it was so good to see the heartbeat :) xxx

it made it feel more 'real'!

as if the constant nausea and tiredness werent real enough! lol

i should of asked for a pic, but i think you have to pay, and i got up too late and left in a rush, without my purse :wall2:

im getting impatient already!

Glad you had an early one hun its nice to know there is a little baby in there x I hope it flys to your next scan I just count down each week and it seems to fly by. As I am a new week every sunday atm :) x

Yay, glad your scan went well hun. 12 week scan wll be here before you know it and you'll see LO again xxx

I didnt mention pictures at 6 weeks as it was all soo new and nerve wracking but i asked for one at my 8 week scan and got one for free as it was only two blobs, the radiographers words not mine lol x

Such a great feeling when u see that heart beat xxx

Aww i'm so happy for you hun :)

hope mine goes the same way tomorrow!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member