I Need some advice please

Confusedbecki

Reaction score
Hello all. I am due on today, no period yet. I tested 6 days ago with a first response pregnancy test and it was negative, I tested this lunch time with a £2.99 Tesco test and it's negative. Am I stupid to keep thinking I could still be pregnant? Be honest all x thanks x

There is a possiblity as some people test over a week after their AF was due and they get a BFP, id say wait a couple of days and test again.

Hope you get what you want x

I'd say you probably arent pregnant, but you never know, some people do get late bfp's - what strength test are you using? Savers do 99p 10mlu ones which are really sensitive and pick up early xx

Your not out till the witch arrives, you could have ov late
Good luck Hun x

Thank you. Tomorrow I am two days late and I have a clear blue digital and a first response, any advice which test is best? I'm going to test first urine of tomorrow.

I would save the digital till youre 100% sure and use the FR, but remember they arent as sensitive as cheaper tests so even if it was a bfn it might be false - but good luck xxxx

First response is very sensitive so I'd definitely use that first. Fingers crossed for you! :dust: x

I was due on a sat, i tested fri it was neg, tested sat, again neg. Then presumed af would show any day, waited till tue tested and i got my bfp. That was with a cheapy, when i tested the days before i used cb. good luck xx

I tested with clear blue digital this morning and it said negative, stil no period yet though? Sorry I'm new and don't understand af and bfp?

af = aunt flo (period) bfp = big fat positive hun xx

I think FR are 25mlu, so you could get a bfp 2 days before with a 10mlu one x

digitals might even be 50mlu hun so could take a few more days to get hcg to that point x

((hugs)) xxx at least you could start charting from today though if you wanted and could get a bfp soon. chin up hunni, whats meant for you wont go by you xxxx

Negative test Sunday morning then really bad cramps and heavy AF, now Tuesday AF completely gone? After two days. This never happens, always lasts 4-6 days.

Hey hunni its horrible this confused time isnt it. OK so are you positive when you ovulate? and are you sure that was your period? Were you on the pill before? sorry lots of questions but might be able to put your mind at rest a bit or maybe not, not sure xxx

I had to wait for days to get a bfp after period was due came and went last year - hang in there, did your period restart yet or was that it? could have been implantation bleed? you could have ovulated later that you thought, and hcg would only start being produced when implantation occurs onwards so wouldn't show on a test till later , hoping for you X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back