i need sleeping postion

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
for Braydon,, even that or one of us is moving out

i have a stinking cold and he got up 5 times last nite dunno wot was wrong with him he didnt even need milk he just couldnt be comforted
then today he had an hours and a half nap and i went to sleep as feeling rough etc and being up half the nite i was beyond tired n drained (he normally has at least 2.5 hours in the day) then this evening he was getting tired again so i got him to sleep very easily for him put him to bed then got me dressed and in bed just fell asleep and the lil toe rag starts singing :twisted: :twisted: and he wasnt even singing 'muma' it was 'dada' (grandad) now he is winging and i wanna go to bed i feel awful and i got to go to work tomoz
THAT CHILD HAS TO SLEEP

oh babe, don't have much advise for you as when mine cry like that, or don't want to go to sleep, i don't know what do do either!! :?

hope youre getting some :sleep: :sleep: as i'm typing this. :hug:

awwww bless ya i hope he sleeps soon

sorry but :rotfl: at the singing i could just see it lil bugger

2 fecking 30 he went to bed last nite :twisted: :twisted: woke up at 7 and twice between :sleep: :sleep:

Hi

Sorry he aint sleeping well hun maybe hes just having a bad night hope tonight goes better for you
Katrinaxx

Is he teething again sarah? as Ewan is being a 'get' at night again but he has his back lower molars, his upper and lower canines coming through all at the same time!!
Try a medicine called medised it helps them sleep and stops the pain too.

i tried looking for that medised stuff in tesco but they dont have it :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back