• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I need help with a weaning routine please!

rheannymac

Reaction score
Okay, I'm a bit confused with all this weaning malarkey! We've been weaning Harry for 2 weeks now and it's going brilliantly! So far he's just getting a breakfast of some homemade puree at 10am, the now he's taking about 3 teaspoons worth. I'm just confused about when to add in lunch & dinner, and at what times. Any guidance would be great!

This is our usual routine the now:

8am: 9oz bottle
10am: breakfast
12pm: 9oz bottle
4pm: 9oz bottle
6pm: 4oz bottle to keep him going through bath time
7.45pm: bath time
8pm: 9oz bedtime bottle

We're thinking of possibly taking away his 6pm top up bottle and maybe giving a fromage frais or something, or some fruit puree but I'm just worried that 6pm is possibly too late seeing as he goes to bed at 8pm?

Thanks in advance ladies!

Have you seen the weaning chart on the hipp website? It's brilliant :) xxx

Oh no I havnt! Ill go have a wee look! Thanks Hun xx

I've found its trial and error with Aaron - I've tried lots of different routines but foudn that milk then food at his normal bottle times works best.

we are working on the trial an error too an think we have it half sorted but we had to up her food as she took a 10oz bottle in one sitting so typically in a day E has:

7-8am rusk mixed wi fruity cereal + 7oz bottle
12-1 a frube yoghurt (we did ry letting her feed herself one word messy lol) + 7oz bottle
4-5 7oz bottle sometimes with pasta or bits of what we are having
8-9 7oz bottle sometimes food is giving at this time

She usually has snacks inberween like carrot sticks or dairlyea dubnker stick with a trial of baby juice throughout the day tho its not popular at the moment xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back