I NEED HELP!!! PLEASE!!

simastudillo

Reaction score
hi, im new and really need help, i missed 2 pills in my last packet of pills, including in the last seven, i never carried on taking the next packet, i slept with my husband twice around the same time. (i hope this makes sense!) my period never arrived. i am usually like clockwork with my period, never missed before, i took a test in the same week and came up negative. but i think i took it too early, im now 2 weeks late, i have a slightly higher temp, more discharge, my aerolas are def darker and swollen, allthough my boobs dont hurt. a couple of days ago i had headaches, and i still from time to time get cramping, but when i was due on my period, i felt like i was comming on, the cramps were bad as always but i never got it! please could i get someones opinion please please? thanx :?

when you bleed on the pill its not really a period its a withdrawal bleed so its a bit dificult to say whether you've misssed anything. Have you tried one of those preg tests for before your period is due? (cant remember what theyre called)

i can remeber when i come of the pill my bleeding was all over the place. sometimes i would bleed for two days then come on again a week later. mine only took a couple of months to sort itsself out but i suppose it all depends on how long you have been on your pill.
so if you get a neg pregnant test i would just carry on as normal and see what your body does.
katy
x

thanx, i just didnt know as on websites, they are saying if you miss your pill and the belleding dosent start, then to check it out, ive had so many symptoms, the one scaring me a little is my aerolas sweeling out!! and the dizzy spells and bloating, ill see what happens i guess, but i dont feel right, and i never really have ever missed a bleed,
but thank you for your replies, much appreciated. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back