I need a pink top.......

Kelly G

Reaction score
as its my friends birthday and we are going to leeds in a pink limo so the theme is pink.

Im really struggling to fine somethimg i like! I havent been out in ages so wanted something nice!

I'd really like a corset style top but dont know if im confident enough to wear one as im quite big on top and im worried my boobs will fall out :oops:

Does anyone know any good websites, if not im gonna have to make a trip to medowhall or hul and i hate clothes shopping.

Could anyone plz help?

You can get this one in pink. It's from Simply Be too so it goes up from size 12 which is great for big boobs. You could always get a lil shrug to go over the top to make you feel a bit more confident too.

p15_x_kd472_x_large.jpg

topshop.jpg

Theres this one from TOPSHOP, i find these style tops nice and not to clingy.

You can get this one in pink. It's from Simply Be too so it goes up from size 12 which is great for big boobs. You could always get a lil shrug to go over the top to make you feel a bit more confident too.

Tnx the shrug thingis a good idea! I love these kind of tops but i hate my boobs, Keep asking DH to get a loan so i can have a breast reduction but he's having none of it :rotfl:

Theres this one from TOPSHOP, i find these style tops nice and not to clingy.

This is nice too, i didnt think of top shop ill go have a look now

I went in to TK Max last week and they had some really nice ones, it might be worth having a scout about in there.
I am in Grimsby too.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back