I MIGHT HAVE FOUND AN EXCHANGE FOR A 3 BED HOUSE!

hannahbet20

Reaction score
ive been signed up to some exchange forums for a week or so and a lady contacted me today we have a 2 bedroom house and we have two boys and molly so we need a 3 bed the lady told me she wants to do a 3 way swap she wants my house another lady wants hers and i have the other ladies ive got the other ladies phone number and am going to call her tonight but its a 3 bed house in emsworth near my other halfs parents so its perfect and a lovely area too.

i hope all goes to plan wish me luck :pray: :D

oooh i know Emsworth! my inlaws have a boat there - its such a lovely little place.

that would be fab if it all works out then.

will keep my fingers crossed for you!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

good luck with that, I've had experience of these swap sites before....keeping my fingers crossed yours will be one of the positive stories!! Have you been to view the 3-bed yet? Happy swapping :hug:

no not yet this will be my second exchange i moved from a flat to a house and if this all goes to plan hopefully i will get an extra bedroom for my molly moo but i wont get my hopes up untill we have signed tenancys over. hopefully we can go view it this weekend.

How does that work, never knew you could do things like that!

yeah basically anyone in a housing association or council home can just decide to "swap" you let your housing association or council know your intentions, they write to the other HA or council and your given a moving date - you have to sign the tenancy over and move that day (bit chaotic really) you basically just sign on the previous tennants agrement and them on yours, you take responsibility for the new place they take responsibility for yours.

What's hard is that unlike moving house you have to like theirs AND they have to like yours....if both parties are serious etc it can work and be really beneficial but a lot of the time people are "up for it" but comes to the crunch date and they pull out, decide they can't afford to move or what ever. When it works it's a GREAT system though.

do they just swap houses on there? i want to find a site where they swap all sorts

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back