I love...

Slinky Sarah

Reaction score
My Big Brother :D

Hes really one in a million. Theres a big age gap between us (17 years) but we are so close and I can honestly say we have NEVER had a fight.

Tonite (ten past midnight lol) i am picking him and the SIL up from the airport then taking them home to Filey and staying. Would you believe its the first time (since last week when i did the oposite trip lol) he has ever asked me for a favor! :shock: And i love the fact he asked me :D there was mum, a few of his mates with cars etc but he asked me :cheer: :cheer:

Sorry just in a sentimental mood about my brother....Love him to bits :D and i know he loves his baby sister to bits too :D

awww thats lovely! We should definatily not take our brothers and sisters for granted!!!! My brother died 8 years ago and i hate the fact he'll never get to meet ryan but i have 3 great sisters :D We should cherish people we love :D

awww so sorry about your brother hun :( your so right about cerishing people we love though

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Its great that you have a good relationship with your brother hun.
I've got two younger brothers and i love them to bits too. I missed them more than anyone else when we were living abroad.

awwww i love heaing stories of brothers and sisters (and sisters and brothers etc) getting on :D makes me all mushy lol :D

I wonder if hes bought me anything from holiday :think: :think: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thats the bratty spoilt baby sis comming through l :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i cant update you all iether till sunday :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

He WILL end up in the sea at Filey if not :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: im a brat i love it :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I am actually dreading getting to their house....i want to know what state the house will be in....3 teenage boys left to their own devices for 5 days....OMG :pray: there is a house still there and a dog still sat in the house/garden (they have a habit of letting the bloody thing get out of the garden lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back