I love this bit!!

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Im really really loving being pregnant now!!

I have all my energy back and a bit more besides, my bump looks like a bump and not fat and my mat clothes look lovely on :D But im still small enough to feel nice as I havent reached hippo proportions yet!!

My hair is all shiny and people are telling me Im glowing :D :D

I can feel l'il Pumpkin kicking me all the time and its soooo lovely to feel my new little man and how alive he feels already!

Im getting so excited about the thought of James meeting his little brother and how this time next year Christmas will be so magical as James will be coming up to 2 and Pumpkin will be James's age now and how magical it will be. :D I also keep going into James's room which Pumpkin will share with James once he is old enough and get a little smile on my face when I think of how my two little men will be both cosy in their room together.

Its all gonna be sooo ace and I cant wait for him to come now!!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Being pregnant rocks. :dance: :dance: :dance:

What do you ladies think about and look forward to once bubs is here??

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Aww I know how you feel! ..Although sadly i HAVE reached hippo proportions :lol:

Jen&James said:
What do you ladies think about and look forward to once bubs is here??

I am SOOOOOOOO excited about watching my two girls grow up together and basically just agree with this 100000000%...

Jen&James said:
Im getting so excited about the thought of James meeting his little brother and how this time next year Christmas will be so magical as James will be coming up to 2 and Pumpkin will be James's age now and how magical it will be. :D I also keep going into James's room which Pumpkin will share with James once he is old enough and get a little smile on my face when I think of how my two little men will be both cosy in their room together.

How amazing is it going to be!!! ( albeit tough at times ) :cheer: :D xx

hehe yeah i know its ace i feel so mushy about it today!!! :lol:

I think we will need to remind each other of this thread in about 6 months time when we are both zombified from no sleep and 2 crying, needy babies to look after!!!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Jen&James said:
hehe yeah i know its ace i feel so mushy about it today!!! :lol:

I think we will need to remind each other of this thread in about 6 months time when we are both zombified from no sleep and 2 crying, needy babies to look after!!!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I know :rotfl: :rotfl:

It all sounds so dreamy right now lmao... I dounbt we'l knnow what sleep is next year :lol:

Im just going to say i think im mad being on no.3 :lol: No really i cant wait until bubs is here itl feel as if our family is complete and to make an already happy and loving one to be able to share that with another new little life. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back