I love that ride to!!

This is one of my favourites aswell, I usually wait untill later in the day to go on this though.

I was only there last wednesday, glad it did'nt happen then lol

Atleast everyone is ok though...sort of :think:

I was there last month, me and Mason went on it 4 times!!

Ooooh im a bit of a wimp on rides, SOMEONE has convinced me that id love 'air' at alton towers havent they Beanie???? Dunno if i dare now?!

That's the reason I don't go on rides, I always think 'what if it broke and I had an accident?' I went last month and didn't go on any rides, just went for the day out as we were on hols near there and there wasn't much else to do. If I did go on a ride that's the one I would have chose though :shock:

hels said:
Ooooh im a bit of a wimp on rides, SOMEONE has convinced me that id love 'air' at alton towers havent they Beanie???? Dunno if i dare now?!

air is fab. You'll have to come down to Staffs and we'll go to Alton Towers (and get Kim on Oblivion mwah haha)

Air? Thats bloody tame. Needs to go much faster. Now Stealth at Thorpe Park? That is a seriously fast ride! Takes me 6 hours to get to Alton Towers :-(

omg! i love that ride too!! only because its not too fast and doesnt go upside down!!!! anything else and im a wimp!! :lol:

we went to spain a couple of years ago to porto ventura and went on a serious ride called 'dragon khan'. i nearly pooed myself.

my poor hubby has a balance problem and he got off and was holding onto the walls and all these people in the queue were saying oh look at that bloke he's gonna chuck, and they were laughing. he couldnt go on another ride all day.

he also suffers with dyslexia, do you think that the two could be connected.

I'm a total wimp. Hate rides etc :|

Used to love them and maybe I'll get back on them when Phoebe is old enough.

Don't want to be the boring Mummy standing at the exit waiting with all the bags etc :?

Worries me when I hear about them breaking down half way through etc
And a carriage coming away and injuring people just shouldn't happen. :x

No sympathy for Alton Towers here. :evil:

I luv rides and especially luv alton towers :cheer: ,you wouldn't get me on them cheap travelling fair rides though,they always look like they are gonna fall to bits xx

Yeah i know what you mean about the travelling fairs!

It is scary tho, what if something went on nemasis or something! :shock:
That would be dangerous

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back