• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I LOVE my midwife!! Gr8 baby/labour news!

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
Just got back from mw and while i was laying on the bed with her feeling my belly she looked so shocked!! :shock: :shock: Was scared at first (coz she'd said how big she was before at this point!) but then she said ''My goodness!! She's so low!! Ive never had a second pregnancy with the baby so engaged at this point!! You are going to have such a quick labour!!'' :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: JUST what i like to hear!!!
Then she got serious and said ''As soon as u get ANY labour signs, you must go in! If your waters break you're in trouble!!'' :shock: :shock:
I told her about those pains i was having friday night (major painful BH!!) and she said that must have been her moving downwards!
Im so happy! AND she said she's about 7lb 12 and doubts ill make the weekend! Even when she was booking my hosp app for if i go overdue, she said to them, she highly doubts ill need it but it has to be made anyway! :cheer:
So to sum it up im NOT hvaing a mahoosive baby (which i was scared of!) and ill have a FAST labour very SOON!! Which means....NO OVERDUE!!! Wooo hooo!!!!
Getting so excited now!!!
I told C on the phone just now and he was so '' :| '' It really pissed me off! He really doesnt care about anything!! :evil: He wanted me to have a fast labour so he doesnt have to sit there for 13hrs again :roll: Stuff him, he's not ruining it for me!
I told him he best not go down the pub anymore coz he'll have to come home asap (takes him 1hr to get to my mums and up to 2 hrs to get to my house! :shock: ) if anything happens at all, and he said it wont make a difference :x idiot!

Anyway, thought id share my fab news with people who actually give a beep! :D

yay thats great news hunni - hope LO arrives soon for you!! :cheer:

Ohh that sounds really encouraging. I hope your midwife is right! I guess we all hope for short labours don't we? Don't worry about your OH. I'm not sure they really understand at all sometimes :wall:

My ex OH wasn't worried about me spending 6 weeks in hospital with my first. It just gave him more time to get out with his mates (after visiting hours) and "wet the baby's head". :roll:

Ah thats great news, bet you'll beat me!!! :hug: Good luck and keep us updated!!x

oh i'm so happy for u and ur good news from mw! :hug:

i guess i'll be wrong about my guess in ur date & weight post :roll:

sorry ur OH is being an asshole. sounds like ur dealing with it really well tho :hug:

awww i made up for ya, hope i get the same news tomorrow! lol

thats great news hun hope she arrives soon then good luck :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

great news hope LO is with you soon....quick labour is definately the way to go. good luck

Glad to hear it's all looking good for you! You seem to have passed me your fuzzy vision, let's hope I copy you in other ways :lol:

I'm hoping for a quick labour too. :pray:

That must a relief!

Im getting really painful BH now, hope its LO getting nice and low for a quick labour too lol

Wow Jo how exciting!!! :D

I hope the midwife was right and things happen quickly for you :hug:

Meezie said:
Glad to hear it's all looking good for you! You seem to have passed me your fuzzy vision, let's hope I copy you in other ways :lol:

I'm hoping for a quick labour too. :pray:

Aww bless ya! That fuzzy vision is awful isnt it! :hug:

Thanks everyone, wishing you all fast labours too!!

Quick labour!! I think thats more than well deserved for you after the BHs!!

Come on BG set a record :cheer:

That's fantastic news - must be a huge relief!

Not long to go......

LBxx

:cheer: that's what i like to hear :cheer:

ahh hun soon you'll be hold LO yeh.... can't wait

and stuff that guy... we are def her to sure your fantastic new :dance:

i hope my LO is in the very same position as yours :D

Glad to hear all's well with you and LO Jayceesmumma :hug:
I do hope birth day arrives real soon for you :D

aww congrats that does sound like the best news you could hope for :D

really hope it all happens soon and fast for you :cheer: :hug:

if only they could predict it being painless :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread