I lost my virginity today...

littlepip

Reaction score
Home cooking virginity that is!
I made 17 portions of food for ryan to freeze! :D Im so happy with myself lol i dont like keep giving him jars so have decided its home cooking all the way, altho will probbaly still buy fruitpuras or whatever there called cos he loves those but here's what i made today....

Lovely Lentils (Lentils, celery, sweet potato, carrot, onion, chicken stock)
Sweet and sour pasta with added green peppers
Chicken salad puree (tomato, cucumber, chicken, natural yoghurt)
Pasta bolognaise
Sweet potato with spinach and peas (pea's, sweet potaoe, spinach, leeks)
Tomato and basil pasta

Going to make him a roast dinner tomorrow and make up some of my own concoctions (sp!?) tomorrow with the veg left over!)

Ohh one question!!! I made the chicken salad puree but do i just take that out the freezer and give it to him at room temp as the chicken is already cooked?? Because surely i cant heat up cucmber and tomoato with yoghurt :puke: lol

lil miss loves lovely lentils but she hates leek... I'm quite fond of the leek recipes... they taste nice :think:

ohh i havent tried any yet as he hasn't eaten any of them yet but ill have to have a taste when he has his first home cooked meal tomorrow! :D I made him 3 roast dinners today to smelt soooo yummy!!

They all sound delicious! I tried my LO with fish for the first time a few days ago in a lovely cheese sauce. I think I ate more than him! :D

Well done!

I love cooking for Finlay but haven't ventured into the meals yet :lol: Still doing the veg and fruit :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back