I Leaked :|

FebMum2Be

Reaction score
Stayed in OH's last night and was awake with heartburn (suprise surprise:lol:).. Trying to kill a few hours by watching Discovery Home + Health.. Nice and comfy in my jim jams (not wearing bra in bed for the past few weeks, a lot comfier for me) when all of a sudden I felt a damp patch on my top.. Couldn't believe it.. Jumped up and checked boobs and what seemed to me.. A clear liquid coming from both? Not an awful lot but enough to notice, just a bit shocked as I wasn't expecting anything until after baby was born.. Did anyone else leak?

Hey!

I leaked from about 20 weeks, especially if the OH and I were getting jiggy, my boobs went into some weird leaky mode!

Mine was yellow and clear (Lovely!) and the MW said it was called coloustrum which is the pre milk your baby first gets in very small amounts packed with vitamins and nutrients before your proper milk comes in after the baby is born.

Totally normal to leak btw, you might notice it happening in the bath too, also mine used to go leaky crazy from about 32 weeks if I heard a baby cry, very creepy, was out shopping just before my LO was born and a baby was bawling it's head off in boots, I actually leaked through my bra and t shirt.......eeeek....!

Annoying, but you will be glad to know it's never a huge amount, wait until baby is here and your boobs are spraying across the room!! lol!!!!

Cleo xxx

Last edited:
I've never leaked but I know it's really common and like Cleo says, it can be at the most inopportune moments! Apparently it's because the same hormones are stimulated during sex as the ones that cause the let down of your milk.....:lol:

i didnt leek with my daughter till after the birth but when i was pregnant with my son i leaked everywhere had big wet patches walking around asda - just got some breast pads did the trick x

LOL Evie, just had mental images of a pregnant chick wandering around Asda with soaking baps!!

:rofl:

Mine seems to be hardly any now.. But hoping I will be able to control myself in asda :lol:

lol yer wasnt pleasent didnt notice till someone pointed it out either

I have been leaking a tiny bit for months, in the last few weeks it has increased though and sometimes it's quite a lot xx

Its more common than I thought then :) which is a great relief.. Even if it does have us all running around with wet patches on our boobs :lol:

Perfectly normal if not a bit yukky and embarassing. Happened to me at the butchers, same butchers in our small village both before and after first baby was born. That was 24 years ago and can remember it to this day. Nobody noticed, or if they did, they didn't say anything. It's just soooooooooo uncomfy and you have to stay all wet and cold until you get home. Not nice, but oh so natural!

i started leaking at sixteen weeks when i woke up with a dribbly nipple and a wet top hahaha :oops:

i was like, has the dog been licking my chest?? why am i damp?!
hahahah :rofl:

:rotfl: classic! thats something i would think if i had a dog lol!!! x x x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back