i know this is silly of me...

charlotteheys85

Reaction score
But i bought 50 pregnancy tests.. just to re-assure myself every few days i'm still pregnant, by checking lines...

Well i just did one.. afternoon after wee is watered down etc..

and the line is SOOOO DARK darker than test line almost..

soo silly but made me cry, because i remember that ickle line when it was just so so faint hehe...

i'm actually pregnant..

sorry to sound so silly.. but its hard to believe it xxx

hey Jenna...

Are you making yourself a ticker mrs... congratz on your BFP xxx

Aww you're not silly hun! I know what you mean, I did about 8 in all because I just couldn't understand how I could actually be pregnant! I know it sounds stupid but I took my pill religiously (and was on antibiotics for 3 days when I fell pregnant)..

..BUT, you carry on taking them babe! Even when you see LO on the scan screen it STILL doesn't seem real!

xx

noway did you fall preg on pill..

Well i bet you wouldnt change it for the world now... xxx
:hug:

I'm going to keep testing, because somethin which i am addicted to apart from this site.. is POAS lol!! xx

Bless! (Check out my blog in my sig, you should start one! Baby will feel so chuffed when he realises how many tests you did because you were SO excited!)

xxx

charlotteheys85 said:
hey Jenna...

Are you making yourself a ticker mrs... congratz on your BFP xxx

Thank you :hug: I dont want to get a ticker yet because im not sure about dates yet, my LMP was around xmas i think :shock: :lol:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug:

I really do understand how you feel... I did lots of tests at the beginning too because I was scared that one day someone would say that I wasn't pregnant anymore!

You are going to take real comfort in the symptoms - like being tired and having sore boobs just reassures you that things are ok!

Dawn

awww hunny you aint silly!! i know how you feel, i would love to test again to keep reassuring myself but with my boobs still sore, feeling sick, tired etc i am guessing its all good!!! i havent got any tests left otherwise i would be testing every day lol :hug:

I used to love doing tests - 3 for £1 from Poundland :D I eventually stopped after a few weeks because, like Miss Gobby, I was feeling so awful there was no need and it seemed a bit unhygenic to keep lots of sticks I'd peed on in the house :rotfl: :rotfl:

My boobs are gettin extreamly sore, when i run up and down stairs to get things, even with a bra on i have to hold them lol.. can imagine how that looks lol :rotfl: :rotfl:

but i'm loving the iccle symtoms i'm gettin, really enjoying this so far :)

Apart from at work today i got told i was losing 20% of my bonus.. which is about £350.. jus because i said correct instead of accurate on a call.. silly legal scripts.. so i burst out cryin and ran into toilets lol.. poor manager (guy) was really upset, thought it was his fault somethin he'd said.. lol bless ! xx

I used to love doing tests - 3 for £1 from Poundland :D I eventually stopped after a few weeks because, like Miss Gobby, I was feeling so awful there was no need and it seemed a bit unhygenic to keep lots of sticks I'd peed on in the house :rotfl: :rotfl:

My boobs are gettin extreamly sore, when i run up and down stairs to get things, even with a bra on i have to hold them lol.. can imagine how that looks lol :rotfl: :rotfl:

but i'm loving the iccle symtoms i'm gettin, really enjoying this so far :)

Apart from at work today i got told i was losing 20% of my bonus.. which is about £350.. jus because i said correct instead of accurate on a call.. silly legal scripts.. so i burst out cryin and ran into toilets lol.. poor manager (guy) was really upset, thought it was his fault somethin he'd said.. lol bless ! xx

Hiya :wave: Your not being silly hun. I did exactly the same thing. You POAS as much as you like :rotfl: It's so exciting to see the dark line. The excitement never fades away :D

I do the boob holding thing to :lol: I have gone up from a B to a DD and they have been flaming kiling me since about 4 weeks in :roll:

That's annoying about your bonus. They must be really strict with you. Men don't do tears very well do they.

Take care xx

Hiya :wave: Your not being silly hun. I did exactly the same thing. You POAS as much as you like :rotfl: It's so exciting to see the dark line. The excitement never fades away :D

I do the boob holding thing to :lol: I have gone up from a B to a DD and they have been flaming kiling me since about 4 weeks in :roll:

That's annoying about your bonus. They must be really strict with you. Men don't do tears very well do they.

Take care xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back