i know this has been mentioned before but reassurance needed

rhian85

Reaction score
okay im 10 weeks 2mrw and a bit worried im not feeling as sick, boobs are not sore anymore..OH said they dont seem as big :? does this mean somethin is wrong ?

no hun, i hardley had any symptoms in first tri so dont worry hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aw don't worry Rhiann I'm sure everything will be fine. Your sickness had to pass at some point xxx

I have no experience but I'm sure I've seen loads of girls mention that their symptoms dissapeared at 10 weeks - apparently its very very normal. :D

I'm sure there was a thread recently called something like: Loss of symptoms at 10 weeks????

Don't worry you! You've had your scan and you saw a heartbeat. I know the first few weeks are so tough because the pregnancy is all a bit abstract but trust that things are fine and ... relax.

I didn't have any symptoms really with Tom. Just think how lucky you are not to be barfing every 2 mins. xxxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

LucyBee said:
Just think how lucky you are not to be barfing every 2 mins. xxxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

you always make me laugh twinny
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i do think this may be a girl tho as i had very bad symptoms with C and cheri22 said girl.....hoping she is right

i had hardley any symptoms at all with this pregnancy or my last 2 pregnancies and all is fine

Up to the 12 week point its so hard, we worry about everything. Its not easy but try to relax and be thankful that you're not sitting with your head down the loo 24/7 :hug: :hug:

Nice profile pic snuggle - made me giggle :lol:

Snuggle said:
Up to the 12 week point its so hard, we worry about everything. Its not easy but try to relax and be thankful that you're not sitting with your head down the loo 24/7 :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back