I keep rats

Scout

Reaction score
To get attention. :D
I keep pet rats, 2 cats, and have a GSD puppy Max. Does anybody else keep any pets? :)

We have 2 cats :D

In the past I've kept just about everything you can think of including exotics....but I must say it got out of hand :oops: and so I gradually started cutting down and me and hubby rehomed the last of them just before we had to go abroad for a while to sort out his visa (rather than keep them and lodge them with relatives for goodness knows how long).
We then went cold turkey for around 1.5yrs but I really missed having 'something else' in the house and so eventually we got these two little monkeys :dance: . I'm quite happy now with just the two and they are more than enough of a handful :lol:

We have 7 gerbils!!

Bought 2 'brothers' from a not fantastic pet shop that started having babies!!

Didn't know that they mate straight after giving birth so had 2 lots of babies before we split them up!!! :roll:

We had rats but they are being looked after esle were at the mo...If chelsea comes in with Mr Nakey Im sooo still trying to steal him!!

we have a BSH X devon rex kitty who is beautiful to look at but er slightly lacking in the personality department!

ive only got the 1 rat left but planning on getting a few snakes in the next year or so
xx

Sarah&Braydon said:
Emma58 said:
please tell me ur joking

No, I'm not joking OH has 3 Royal Pythons and a Pine Snake, DS has 3 corn snakes :D

They're lovely apart from the Pine Snake she has a baaaad attitiude!

I have no pets but loves cats and dogs.

Snakes, spiders, rats, all freak me out :shock: :lol:

Sarah&Braydon said:
NOOOOOOO omg im freaked out now hehe

LOL don't be freaked out they really are lovely things :D

OH wants a Rat, I'm not so keen on having one though. I would love a Dog but George has a really bad allergy to Pet fur. Lucky for him Snakes are hypo - allergenic his snakes are his babies :lol:

I have 2 cats and a dog :D

I don't mind spiders, snakes etc they don't bother me, I can pick them up etc. But I hate rats, not the cute pet kinds (my mate had some when I was younger and I nursed the babies aww) but the great, big, greasy, ribbed tailed, size of a cat London ones ooooohhhhh :puke: :puke: They are horrible

four cats, a free range bunny, a toddler, a baby and a boyfriend.

At one point I had 4 cats, 2 dogs, 8 rats, 8 guinea pigs, 2 rabbits, 2 cockatiels, 4 mice etc and still had more time then I do now.

You should always have 2 or more rats, they get lonely and depressed otherwise. Go to a good breeder.

Scout said:
You should always have 2 or more rats, they get lonely and depressed otherwise. Go to a good breeder.

totally agree scout are you part of the FRF?? I have met someone else on ehre from there which is cool
xx

One big fat cat called Eddie and a tropical fish tank. I want to get a dog one day but it won't be until our youngest (we're planning one more baby in 2 years) is 3 or 4 at the least. So probably 5 years or so.

baby-storm said:
Scout said:

totally agree scout are you part of the FRF?? I have met someone else on ehre from there which is cool
xx

What's your username over there? No, I run a rat forum with somebody else and don't exactly like FR. :puke:

Scout said:
baby-storm said:
Scout said:

xx

What's your username over there? No, I run a rat forum with somebody else and don't exactly like FR. :puke:

OO PM me details!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back