I Just washed my mobile phone!

Lyndsey

Reaction score
Thats it I have had enough!!

My body has been used for medical science and the once intelligent and sassy buisness woman has been replaced with a blubbering wreck who puts mobile phones in the washing machine with the laundry! I have out the kettle in the fridge and a full bowl of noodles in the bin instead of the wrapppers............I want my brain back!

I am now without any of my old numbers as I out the machine on a hot wash! But luckily the phone is insured and a new one will be with me by lunch time tomorow... I have also lost a load of pics of me pregnant as I have lost my camera and have been using my phone!

I am fed up with all of this!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Opps, put phone in airing cupboard and try try it out worth a try, mine fell in swimming pool and was ok. but im sure if was in machine machine whole cycle?

:shock:

Oh god I thought I was bad! at least you get a new phone. is the sim ok your pics and contacts may be on that you can try it when you get your new phone through :hug:

I have tried the sim in hubby's phone and everything has been wiped!! I am using an old phone now so at least I can make and recieve calls...

what a bummer!

You make me laugh hun...never fail to put a smile on my face!!

Now just you look after the next one chick :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back