I just want to say...

:rotfl: :rotfl: Front bum, thats funny

I also agree, without u "girls" as my OH refers to, i'd be completely lost

We'll have to start up another forum for when we're done, called Cellulite City - and moan about how to get rid of those unwanted lbs. :lol:

Loulabele said:
We'll have to start up another forum for when we're done, called Cellulite City - and moan about how to get rid of those unwanted lbs. :lol:
Erm... I'm an honourary member :(

Don't even get me started on that train of thought, ellie, I just don't even want to go there :?

This will be me on my summer holidays

FatLady.jpg

(p.s. I'm going to hell u know) :twisted: :twisted: :evil:

Loulabele said:

FatLady.jpg

:puke: :puke: :puke: having babies won't make you like that, on the other hand, eating them will :rotfl: :rotfl:

:lol: :lol:

This thread has made me giggle!

I've put on over a stone already! Strangers have stoppedme in the street to ask when it's due I'm that big! :rotfl:
I'm scared!!! :lol: To go from a size 12 to a 16 in a month is not pretty!

Oh and when did baby come out of my front bottom??? I'm still thinking a stork will present me with a little bundle in August??? No pain at all :D

:hug: bless you i feel the same i love this place xx

I'm not even in this Tri anymore, but I still love it here... this is the best topic ever! xxx

:rotfl: I opened this thread when i was in work earlier and that pic came up. Im glad none of my co workers were behind me, they would have thought i had some kind of weird obesity fetish :shock:

ejjie said:
Loulabele said:

FatLady.jpg

Where the hell did you get that picture from....make it go away!!!! :shock:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: the pic was funny but Ejjie's comment just made it funnier :rotfl: can't stop laughing!

Nice thread :lol:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I just scrolled back up and Aaliyah's watching the screen she looked at that pic and said ''Mummy's Tummy'' :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Is it safe to do slimming world, weight watchers and the slim fast diet whlst going the gym in pregnancy? :shock: :lol:

I'm just glad I know I arent that bad! :puke:

Sorry girls if i made u all cringe, but i just couldn't help it, it was a wednesday afternoon, needed a giggle....

MY BAD though :shock:

I just have to post to get rid of the scary picture on the active page - stop quoting it everyone! It's alright for you, but I'm gonna actually end up looking like that at this rate! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back