I hope my cow of a boss feels guilty now!!

gemmylou

Reaction score
Ok, so for those who don't know, a couple of weeks ago I was signed off from work as my iron levels were (and still are) too low. When I rang my boss to tell her this, she told me to "calm down and go home and eat some meat" without understanding anything. Needless to say, I was extremely emotional and upset.

3 weeks later, after having two different iron prescriptions, my body is still rejecting the tablets and making me vomit them back up (sorry for tmi), so my iron levels haven't increased enough. Had the midwife on Tuesday who was concerned at how low my haemoglobin was so close to giving birth, so arranged for an appointment at the hospital.

Had my appointment yesterday and the consultant has said that I need to be booked in, closer to labour, to spend the day attached to an IV drip to have an iron infusion, as it is too low for a natural birth at the moment.

So, as the title suggests, I hope she feels bad for her offhand remarks and obvious lack of concern.

Anyway, just a little rant and update :)

Yes I hope she does feel bad what is ti with bosses and not understanding things

Hope everything goes well for you and get plenty rest and chilling time xx

im currently sat in the hosp on an i.v drip. its not too bad just make sure you take something to occupy you. all according to which iron drip you have, you could be in for 6-8 hours. thats what it is for me now x

She is well out of order, sons bosses are just ignorant!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back