I heart ebay!!

I looked at the smaller ones too but thought I would go on the safe side and get the big one! Just incase. If I didnt take enough and asked my hubby to go and get me some more stuff from home he would probably bring it in a plastic bag or some other scratty one he could find! lol!

I have actually steered away from ebay tbh as I know how bad I've been in the past with it lol
my mate did show me a gorgeous wtp travel cotbed and now you've been talking about ebay I might have a butchers later, after I've been bqck from hospital. Having my Anti-D injection today.

Oh wait I was on there last night looking at stuff for cake decorating hehe.
Only thing with me I have to order everything that can get posted as I don't know anyone who drives, well who I can ask to pick it up.

Happy ebaying it today and I'll catch up on what people have bought or bidded on, when I get back x

eurgh someone outbidded me at the last minute at the same time as my midwife rang me back! damn!

woohoo! I just won a Tommee Tippee Crystal Clear Suresound Monitor 2nd hand for £23. Its a movement, sound and temperature monitor, RRP £110 :yay: so happy!!!

YAY lol. Im Very annoyed with my OH atm lol iv found a towel i want but it finishes soon and he wont be bk till after it finishes and he didnt add it to his watch list :( x

booo thats so annoying when you miss something you wanted! grrrrr!

I just got me a blue cuddledry towel too, as recommended by RM. :yay: The goodies are really rolling in thanks to my boring rainy sunday! :)

:yay: I got 4 fitted yellow crib sheets for £3 (plus 2.50 p&p) they arrived today and theyre so lovely and soft! Im really happy with them. Theyre mamas and papas ones (2nd hand obviously) so Im gonna wash them on high heat but Im so happy with them. Theyre such a bargain! :yay:

i just won a mamas and papas surefix base for our car seat for £5.69 and the RRP is £95
BARGAIN!

thats fab!! well done! OH is in charge of the car seat so Im letting him get on with that, otherwise Id be on ebay now!!

ever since reading the title of this thread i have been on ebay!
i need to still get a message back from a lady about picking up some draws on the weekend for my room to put baby's things in and i hope she get in contact before then as i'm due on tues hhahaha!

Last edited:
yeah Im waiting for someone to message me about my baby bouncer cos its collection only and I dunno her address! lol. Keep checking my messages, some of the stuff has arrived so fast though its fab :yay:

Im glad i didnt get some of the bits i was watching on ebay lol as they were cheaper or same price at the baby show :D did you go tiny? x

I ♥ eBay too! I have to avoid typing it in the address bar as I am totally lethal with it, I've had some gorgeous maternity clothes off of there! I've only got two packs of vests for this baby so far as I've already got some boy stuff left over from my DS, will splash out soon though! There a swapshop/sale group on Facebook in our local area so I can pick up bargains from that too! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back