I have officially started shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

evemarie8

Reaction score
So far I have bought:

A cot, wardrobe, dresser/changer, travel system, all from Mamas and Papas!!!!

Oh how I love their special offers section!!! Its fantastic, we got the room set for the same price as a pretty nasty one we were looking at in Argos! I am so pleased!

I have also bought lots of teddies and clothes!

Woohoo good for you I love shopping for baby bits

madam bully said:
Yay :cheer: :hug:

Bet you want to get it all set up right now don't you?!

I have already played with the travel system, but Brad wont set up the furniture until the carpet is down in the nursery!!! What a spoilsport!!

All I want to do is hang all the baby clothes in the baby wardrobe!!!!!!!!!

Mamas & Papas are lovely. We bought Abbies cot bed and all cot bedding and decor from M&P. Ebay have great mamas & papas bargins too! You must be really excited. When we set Abbies room up I used to just go in and just admire it!

How fab, I can't wait, we too have seen some nice furniture in mamas and papas, do you mind me asking which ones you bought?

oh my God ladies i have the mamas and papas catalogue and it's just out of my league! it's way too expensive for me so i just stick to mothercare!! i wish i could afford a bit of luxury but i just can't. however im happy with the travel system i bought from mothercare. i seem to have fallen for red things, so the pram is vibrant red, very nice. and i have bought other things like bath, changing matt etc.

tiggerstacy said:
How fab, I can't wait, we too have seen some nice furniture in mamas and papas, do you mind me asking which ones you bought?

It's called Richmond and its like antique pine, looks quite old fashioned which I love!

Its the only thing we are going to go all out on on the cost because their stuff is just so lovely.

We did get our travel system from them too but its one of their special offers and it even came with the SIP carseat all for £250.
I really wanted the Ultima 6-in-1 (in the grey polkadot pattern) but I just couldnt warrant spending £535 on a pram plus it was well over £600 if you bought the matching accessories too!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back