• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I have a scan date!

Tiny Sue

Reaction score
So it's all settled - my first scan is on Tuesday November 18th. I'll wait to see that all is well and then make an anouncement on my side of the family! :pray:

Sue

Sue thats the same date as my scan!!!!!!!!!!!! We really are meant to be preggo buds lol :hug:

Both of you enjoy your scans :cheer:
hey its madness how us strangers know everything about each others pregnancies yet some family doesnt even know!

Hee hee I know isn't it funny? My DAD doesn't know. My sister does though, I tell her everything. Even though she's a pain :rotfl:

I guess it will only feel "real" when I can let my family know for sure, when I see the little bean on the scan. I'll never forget my first scan with Naomi. I has some small bleeding at 9 weeks and had to have a transvag :puke: But all the discomfort was forgotten when I saw the little heartbeat on the screen!

I'm feeling a lot better these days, apart from some nausea - oddly enough I'm getting my morning sickness in the evenings!

Post your scan results on the scan thread, I'll do the same.

Sue

only my parents and nephew know on my side and my hubbys dad and step mum. We're not telling some of his family members at all this time after last time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back