I have a really sore back

emmaandamyleigh

Reaction score
I have really sore back I think it's coz Amy at the stage of walking and doesn't want to go in her pushchair so when we go shopping she walks for a bit but gets tired so I end up carrying her well today I give in and was worried that if I keep carrying her I'll end up falling especially on the pavements so bought her a new pushchair lighter and smaller than the one we have but didn't realise how small the handles were silly me so now I'm suffering with it Im currently trying to relive it by being in the bath lol as now I seem to be allergic to paracetmol haha my oh was so worried it was labour he was being a gentleman and looked after Amy for an hour while I lay on the bed he played with her thru his lunch break and was worried he was like shud I call the hospital shud I pack u a bag I'm like no I think it's just coz Amy walking now lol i sed if anything was going to happen I would be contracting or my waters would of gone I know I shud be careful but I don't seem to be getting any help of his family lol never mind I go to my mums on 25 th of feb for a few days it also seems to be on my right side had to describe where feels like the sort of pelvic are it hurts more when I walk or get up off the setee

Awww sorry you're sore hun. I had a sore back a few weeks ago for a few days. Have you got a hot water bottle? MW said to use it and that defo helped me

x x x x

h i dont have a hot water bottle but just been in the bath thats helped a lil bit i think its just all the walking i do lol i do do qite abit when im out plus ive been in the flat since monday as all ive done is sat in and tidied and sort stuff out lol oh just foned to tell me he phoned the midwife and she sed it could be just way baby is lying as long as im not getting pains in my belly or my water have broke then im not in labour and baby is moving ok lol at least hell get reasured on monday bless him hes never been like this b4 not even when i was pregnant with amy lol i sufered with her but that was due to still doing shopping right up till the week i give birth now i order online at asda today shopping was for oh dinners at the pub lol so he can eat and i didnt get tht much either

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back