Really really sore breasts

Yvonne

Reaction score
I woke up this morning with extremely sore boobs, it is that bad i can't even touch them- they feel bruised and very tender. Amy fell over earlier and ame running up to me, sat on my knee and put her head on my chest but i had to move her to a different position. Poor soul :(

Has anyone else got this or had this in the last stages of pregnancy?

I am just worried of an infection like mastitus but i can't se how that has started.

Any ideas? :?

hi hun,

my nipples are painful, they have been for a week or so now, but my boobs themselfs are same as normal.

I still havent had my milk come in yet, im sure i had some by now on my other two pregnancies, i hope its not a sign i wont have a good surply coz i was planning to breast feed this time round

it's not my nipples, it's all down the left side of both boobs.

My milk has been in since 21 weeks ish, but the last few weeks they have been really leaky, but today they are sooooo sore. I can't move my arms properly.

It feels like i have been elbowed.

doesnt sound nice :(

it might be a sign that labour is just round the corner tho maybe?

have you asked your midwife about it?

No i was contemplating ringing them and asking, as they are really painful. They might just laugh at me though!

My boobs are now more sensitive to the touch especially on the nipple! And I have been leaking on the odd occasion this has been going on for a while but the soreness has only just started, its like being in the first trimester all over again.

Did you phone your midwife? they wont think it's stupid - you should definitley phone for advise if you need it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back