a few things really

jodie_honey

Reaction score
just got my groub strep b test.
i have to stick a swab up my bum :shock:
not happy! :shakehead:

also, my belly button has never popped out but it was more prominent than before and now its gone back to how it was before i was pregnant. shud i be worried?

jodie_honey said:
just got my groub strep b test.
i have to stick a swab up my bum :shock:
not happy! :shakehead:

also, my belly button has never popped out but it was more prominent than before and now its gone back to how it was before i was pregnant. shud i be worried?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Me too...

I've got two.. one for my Foo foo and they other for me bum hole... :rotfl: :rotfl:

I've also got to pee in a pot and visit the vampires on monday... should be LOADS of fun, considering I've got to be there for EIGHT AM.. what kinda time is that :shock: Thats the time I had my appointment today.. :wall: :wall: :wall:

Oh and don't worry about the belly button..they just seem to do what the hell they want too... :rotfl:

ive got to stick one in my foo foo aswell but that doesnt seem as bad as the bum holey lol
i had an appt at 8 this mornin too. it takes me all night to get to sleep and then they make me go to an early appt.
not long left for u now squig.
im thinkin maybe kim will pop sooner rather than later tho.... hope shes ok xx

my belly button didnt pop out with my 1st or with this one. so I wouldnt worry

thats the thing tho, it sorta popped out half way but now its gone back inwards i just wondered if it shud do that before u have had the baby?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back