I have a cough :o(

Flame

Reaction score
It started today as an itchy chest and now i keep coughing and its hurting my stomach muscles already :(

Is there anything i can take for it? and will all the coughing hurt my little man?

I thought i was doing so well staying away from the colds and tummy bugs but i dont know where this cough has come from.

Simple Linctus is the only thing we can take. Doc can prescribe it or get it from chemist. Doesn't taste too bad either :wink:

I know how you feel Flame I've just started with this cold yesterday and it really does hurt the old tummy muscles doesn't it :cry:

Thankyou for the advice Meezie, I didn't think we'd be able to take any medicine, so thankyou :)

Best Wishes :hug:

i had terrible ashtma last summer and coughed till i was sick most days and bubba was ok. so don't worry.

Try mixing warm water with honey and lemon. its soothing

Yes I'm drinking honey in hot water, it is very soothing, not tried it with lemon though, thanks for the tip :hug:

Hi

Oh no hope you get better i just got over this but didnt take anything.
My sister had it as well and is pregnant and she did the honey and hot water said it really works
Katrinaxx

A nice easy way to do honey and lemon is to heat some lemonade up in a pan. Normal clear lemonade or the traditional style will do. Once it's nice and hot, stir in plenty of honey and stir until dissolved! Delicious hot, or cold when you've cooled it and put it in the fridge for a while :D

Thanks for the advice ladies, only 1 problem.................. I dont like Honey :? I might try it though, i guess its worth a shot.

One more thing, unfortunately this is probably gonna sound pretty gross but What about all the stuff that i end up swallowing that i get off my chest? sadly i'm not one of those people that can cough it up high enough to spit it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back