• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I hate my job

kellyroberts1

Reaction score
they just made me almost cry because im so tired and trying my best even though I wanna be sick all over the desk, I managed to get 4 sales (which is good for me) and its still not good enough and iv just been shouted at loads! Can't tell them why I'm tired yet as I'm only 7 weeks but I really want to so they go a little easier on me, what do you guys recommend?:( x

:hug: :hug: :hug:
Could you tell one person at your work now? A boss/ someone important so they can make sure they go easy on you.
If you're really suffering go see your GP and they can sign you off for a week or so and see if things improve. You have my sympathy!

:hug:

I remember the frist weeks with the awful morning sickness. I had to start going in a little later for a few weeks as I was nearly sick on my lap driving to work :( . I would just tell your boss and if anyone else asks say you have a tummy bug or something.

Shouted at? You have been shouted at?
For a start tell them to treat you like and adult or you will report them for bullying you!
Shouted at? FFS how old are they? Who do they think they are to shout at an employee, pregnant or not.

Tossers

Urchin said:
Shouted at? You have been shouted at?
For a start tell them to treat you like and adult or you will report them for bullying you!
Shouted at? FFS how old are they? Who do they think they are to shout at an employee, pregnant or not.

Tossers

Pretty much what I was gonna say!!!

thanks guys you are all so awesome!
told my team leader in work today and she hugged me :S it's very confusing haha
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members