I had to take my belly piercing out :(

siouxie

Reaction score
Iam 18 weeks pregnant dont really have a bump but am going a bit round now. I notices near the top of my belly piercing it looked a bit sore so i have taken it out, i knew i would have to at some point but didnt think it would be until i got a bit of a bump.
I feel so strange with out it as ive had it in for 10 years. At least it wont close up because ive had it in for so long.

Also the inside of my belly button is streching out looks strange lol

I have had mine for 14 years, got it done when I was 13! I still haven't taken it out yet! The MW said to get a plastic bar to put in it so the hole doesn't close out.

It will seem so strange not having it it!

xx

My friend had to toe hers out as well. she brought out of them maternity ones but she said it made her sore. But he just kept putting t thro Errg now.n then to keep it open. She ad no trouble putting it thro after, hopefully it won't close.cos its been.in.for so long. x

I had a plastic bio flex bar until the weekend where i started to catch it as it popped out so much! 15 years but no more :/

:( my tummy looks strange with out it lol

I took mine out for my scan and its weird, you can almost see all the way through the hole! Ive got a maternity bar but its massive so I cant wear it yet. Ive had it done for 5 years and mine almost closed up when I left it out for 2 days :( xxx

Ohh don't say that I'm.going to check if it goes Thro easily tonight still cos I'd cry if it didn't :(

My friend had to toe hers out as well. she brought out of them maternity ones but she said it made her sore. But he just kept putting t thro Errg now.n then to keep it open. She ad no trouble putting it thro after, hopefully it won't close.cos its been.in.for so long. x

I did this last time as the mat bar made me sore too.
It works and I still have my bar in atm :) x

i changed my bar to the one i got my belly pieced with as its longer & i haven't had to take it out just yet & im now 22weeks. does anyone know when it will be important to take out as iv only had mine done for about a year now & don't want it to close up if i can help it :)

If you have only had it for a year i would deffo invest in a pregnancy one as i would have thought it would close up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back