I guess im back!

MummyBee

Reaction score
So today i got a BFP... shocked is an understatement. Totally wasnt expecting it! I used this forum last time and im excited to use it again. I met loads of amazing women who im lucky to still have in my life for help and support!

We thought baby number 2 was our last and we both have been so careful protection and contraception wise so im pretty cofused how this happened lol!

I had my period around 3 weeks ago but it was a short one. I didnt think anything of it. Just put it down to taking my pill again made it stop. Maybe it was implantation or maybe it was a period. My mum had 2 or 3 when she was pregnant with my sister!

Anyway me and my friends had a medium out and she picked up on the pregnancy. I just thought she was crazy. But she was so spot on with everything with everyone. Of course it niggled and niggled at me and i HAD to test. And well there it was... a second line!!

In a bubble at the minute. My OH is away till tuesday so i want to wait and tell him. I dont know how to break the news tho, i dont know how he will take it. Im quite scared lol!...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-13-18-24-42.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-08-13-18-24-42.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Exciting! Congratulations it's obviously meant to be!!

Im a big believer in everything happens for a reason! I think itll just take a day or two to get over the initial shock lol! Xx

Congratulations! I got my bfp yesterday, first ever pregnancy at the age of 44. I'm so excited but so scared at everything that could go wrong, af was only due today. I'm also in complete shock, I keep thinking any minute I'm going to wake up...

Aww. Congrats. That amazing news! I know what you mean,i feel like im in a bubble. So have you worked out when your due? Wishing u a happy and healthy 9 months! Xx

According to an online calculator, 22 April. You?

I've been getting light period type cramping all day, trying really hard not to worry the whole time...

A happy and healthy nine months to you too :) x

Period cramping is totally normal. I remember always running to the loo thinking my perod had arrived lol. Dont think the worrying ever goes. Theres always something to worry about and once theyre here it only gets worse!!
Iv honestly no idea. I only remember having unprotected sex at tge end of may. But i definately had a period after. Iv had a weird bleed about 3 weeks ago sooooo could be feb/march/april!!! Hahaha just need to wait till my scan comes through unfortunatly. Xx

Thanks, I'm trying to relax :) Look forward to further updates on your edd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back