• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I got my bank charges back

pammie

Reaction score
JUst wanted to share my good news with every one

I have started a new job in a nursery and one of the mums told me she got her bankcharges back, i asked her how she did it and she gave me a number to call (it was the onbudsmans number)
I called the number about 5 weeks ago gave my bank detail and address to them, told them i wanted my charges back from the past 6 years they told me that they could help but they are not representing me, but they would write to my bank and if i havent heard from them in 8 weeks i was to send them the letter they were sending me back to them. Well would you believe my surprise when a substantial amount was deposited in to my account from :dance: "THE GOODWILL FUND" :dance:
It couldnt have come at a better time as me and o/h have just put in an offer on a house and needed to find the legal fees.
just thought i would share my good news this year (touch wood) has been a great year so far and only 82 days to the wedding (or as o/h would say 85 days to the dream holiday :roll: hehe)
Thanks for reading
Pam xx

Iam in the process of doing this but I have written to the bank direct - so far nothing so well done!!!!!

I've applied for my 6 years worth of bank statements - still waiting on those so far and then we're gonna be going to the bank directly.

Congrats on getting your money :)

i have gone with a no win no fee company for mine, they do it all for u all u do is give them your account numbers

congrats on winning your money back,

im in the process of getting this done also, my dad is dealing with mine, they have offered us a good will gesture but dad thinks its not enough so hes applied for more, its only fair,

good luck in anyone getting this back, mine will be a life saver for us..

sunshinestars said:
mine will be a life saver for us..

yeh same here - we're so badly in need of the money right now.

Well done on getting your money back :dance:

Xena said:
sunshinestars said:
mine will be a life saver for us..

yeh same here - we're so badly in need of the money right now.

Yeah and me, need it to get out the dark area's and be back to being normal again, lol we are only allowed £75 a week and that has to get electric, food petrol etc for a family of 4...

Only till we get sorted so they better get there fingers out lol...

CONGRATS :cheer: :cheer:

Im still waiting for my statements!:twisted: they take ages! x

mary70 said:
i have gone with a no win no fee company for mine, they do it all for u all u do is give them your account numbers

Who have you gone with, if you don't mind me asking? We've worked out ours is over £7,000 and I don't want the stress of dealing with that by myself :shock:

whats the number you can call for that?

Well done!

Well done :dance:

I'm still waiting on my statements, have heard nothing yet :wall:

It was the actually onbudsman people i called (gouvernment run) the number is

tell them you got the number from a news paper weeks ago and you would like there help in getting your bank chargers back for the past 6 years. they wil make an official statement to say that they are not representing you but they will send a letter to the bank and one to yourselves if you do not hear from the bank with in 8 weeks then send that letter back to them.within the 8 weeks you will get a letter of your bank saying that they are sorry to hear you are having a problem and theyare trying to resolve it about 4 weeks after that letter your pennies will be in the bank. I am with lloyds and they havent chucked me out of the bank but people say get a spare account just in case (theylegally have togive you 21 days notice to chuck you out and cant really chuck youout for asking for your money back.
Good luck to you all hope you get your money back (i got £1777.98)
:dance:
Pam x

pammie said:
It was the actually onbudsman people i called (gouvernment run) the number is

tell them you got the number from a news paper weeks ago and you would like there help in getting your bank chargers back for the past 6 years. they wil make an official statement to say that they are not representing you but they will send a letter to the bank and one to yourselves if you do not hear from the bank with in 8 weeks then send that letter back to them.within the 8 weeks you will get a letter of your bank saying that they are sorry to hear you are having a problem and theyare trying to resolve it about 4 weeks after that letter your pennies will be in the bank. I am with lloyds and they havent chucked me out of the bank but people say get a spare account just in case (theylegally have togive you 21 days notice to chuck you out and cant really chuck youout for asking for your money back.
Good luck to you all hope you get your money back (i got £1777.98)
:dance:
Pam x

Cheers chick, gunna give that a go tomorrow! x :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon