I got a job

pammie

Reaction score
Hi i got a job today.

I will keep the story short but basically i left my job in the hospital to do my btec national diploma in early years (so i could be come a nursery nurse.) I thought that we would be getting working tax credit so then my course would be free (there has to be some benifit involved to get the course for free.) but the person we previously spoke to at the tax office had got the information wrong :roll: which meant i had to pay £1000 a year for the 2 years of the course. and no tax credits. SO my o/h said that i would have to get a part time job to help financially. So i have been looking and have had 3 interviews the past two weeks. One of the interviews was in the nursery that i am on placement, They have interviewd me and offered me the job for a ful time nursery nurse and they will further the training that i already have.
So this morning i left college (got a lecture of my tutor) and on monday I begin my new job.
I am going to be in the baby room (Yey) :dance:
ANd o/h said we can start trying sooner for a baby now idont have to wait for my course to finnish. :pray:

Just thought I would share my good news :dance: :dance: :dance:
thanks for reading
PAM xx

Congratulations :dance:
Hope you have some good celebrations lined up for tonight.

CONGRATULATIONS that is great news it all seems to have fallen into your lap hun, welldone and yay about having a baby sooner

congrats!! its lovely when things finally work out!

Thanks everyone
cant wait to start on monday
6 months ago i couldnt imagie things working out this well (2006 was a year i couldnt wait to get out the way) but its amazing how things turn around o/h had a dozen red roses champagne and chocolates delivered this afternoon and he is cooking for me tonight and we decided to practise alittle baby making this afternoon :oops:
thanks everyone :hug:
Pam xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back