I fell

Merfairy

Reaction score
Hi I was out yesterday and slipped in town; I have had tummy ache through the night on and of and am a little concerned that I have done some damage. I thought I saw a brownie reddy stain in my undies today (sorry for detail) and have contacted my midwife and am absoloutly scared now as I am worried I will mc. She is going to call me back.. how scared am I.. x

oh you poor thing ! Hope she calls you back ASAP ! How bad was your fall ? to be honest I think if there was some damage you would be in serious pain by now and bleeding quite a bit,so try and relax ..

Hi hun. Hope you're ok. Maybe you should go to hospital and see if you can get a scan? Everything crossed that your bean will be ok.xx

How are you now? Has the midwife called you back?
If you go to the EPU they will scan you there and then!

:hugs: hope your ok . I f your really anxious maybe go to a and e ? But as wookie says if your not in pain i'm sure you and bubs are ok :)

Oh had a scan to check all was well after the fall and ended up having a second scan and some bloods done as I am actually 13 weeks pregnant and a day.. I mean like, how far gone.. I thought I was twelve weeks. So I saw baby kicking and wiggling around inside and I thought.. OMG I am really having a baby and really pregnant!!

I guess I need to check in with Tri 2 and see what is to come... thanks for all the supportive messages and I hope to see you soon in tri 2.. xxx

glad you're both well xx see you in tri 2 very soon !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back